GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONTRACTS CONCLUDED IN BOLANHUPO HEADQUARTERS AND BRANCHES.
- These very regulations are an integral part of the contract of sales of products offered by the Bolanhupo company, later referred to as the “Seller,” with its headquarters in Dali, Old Town City, Yunnan Province, China, Ren Min Lu Street 315.
- The sales take place in the headquarters or branches of the Seller on conditions described in this very document.
- A buyer can be every natural or artificial person or an organizational unit without legal personality.
- Every client purchasing products offered by the Bolanhupo company is obliged to read these very regulations.
- The subject of sale are the products offered within the Seller’s business.
- All the products offered at the Seller’s shops are free from physical and legal defects.
- Prices of all the products offered within the Seller’s business activity are given in Chinese yuans.
- If the purchased product has any hidden defects, the Client can use the warranty provided that it has been given in writing by, for example, the producer, the importer, or the Seller.
- The products offered by Bolanhupo are custom-produced items made in accordance with individual parameters of the Seller. In such a case, the Seller does not take the right to return an item into consideration unless the description of the purchased item says otherwise.
- Items that do have information that they can be returned can be returned within 3 days since the purchase date. However, the returned item needs to be untouched, undamaged and originally packed. One ought to enclose the proof of purchase and the warranty statement (certificate), provided that it has been written out.
- The costs of transport are covered by the Buyer and the money is sent back the same way that we have received the payment within 7 days since the package delivery.
- One cannot return items after they have been changed in size as well as items purchased at bargain prices. One cannot return items purchased in number of over one piece either.
- Seller does take the possibility to exchange an item for another one from the same group of products offered by the Seller into consideration, as long as the offered item is at the same or higher price.
- Exchange of products can be performed within 3 days since the purchase date.
- The exchanged item needs to be untouched, undamaged and originally packed. One ought to enclose the proof of purchase and the warranty statement (certificate), provided that it has been written out.
- One cannot exchange items after they have been changed in size as well as items purchased at bargain prices.
- In cases which the regulations do not specify one should apply suitable laws of the civil code or other legal documents that apply to the Seller’s business activity.